Please visit our GitHub repository for more infomation.
CDS (MetaGeneAnnotator), rRNA (Barrnap), tRNA/tmRNA (Aragorn), CRISPR (CRT)
Partial and overlapping features will be cleaned up.
- Homology search against an additional reference database using the GHOSTX aligner (optional)
- Homology search against the DFAST default database using the GHOSTX aligner
- PseudoGeneDetection (internal stop codons and frameshifts)
- Profile HMM database search against TIGRFAM (optional, for CDSs without significant hits in upstream processes)
- RPSBLAST search against COG database from NCBI Conserved Domain Database (optional)
- Standard annotation format (GFF, GenBank)
- Sequence files in a FASTA format (CDS, protein, RNA)
- Annotated features in a tabular format
- Genome and annotation statistics
- Submission files for DDBJ Mass Submission System
Sorry, the current version of the annotation editor does not fully support all annotated results.
i.e. The results of TIGR, COG, and pseudo/framshifted gene annotation will not be shown in the annotation editor.
To check those results, please see GenBank- or GFF- formated files.
We will improve this in the future version.
Do you want to customize the workflow?
Try the standalone version DFAST-core !